June 29, 2022
Looking for July Fourth plans in Cincinnati? From parades, to festivals… live music and firework shows, there’s plenty to do for everyone, all weekend long! Here is my guide to celebrating Independence Day in Cincinnati-
- 55th Independence Day Fireworks at Ault Park– July 4th. Childrens costume contest and parade starts at 11 AM. There will be food trucks, kids activities, and live music throughout the day. End the evening with the classic firework show at 10 PM.
- Madeira Independence Day Parade and Celebration– July 2nd. The Madeira Mile is at 4:30 PM, parade is at 5:00 PM, festivities at McDonald Commons Park start at 3: 00 PM, live music starts at 6:00 PM, Fireworks are at 10:00 PM.
- Sawyer Point Summer Concert Series + Fireworks– July 2nd at Sawyer Point and Yeatman’s Cove. Live music starts at 2:30 PM. Four bands will play throughout the day with fireworks after the last performance.
- Red, Rhythm and Boom– July 3rd at the Mason Municipal Campus. The fun starts at 4:00 PM with access to carnival and kid zone activities. Guests can enjoy a wide variety of food truck options as well as adult beverages. Stage entertainment starts at 6:00 PM and will continue throughout the night until fireworks at 10:00 PM.
- Northside 4th of July Parade and Rock-n-Roll Carnival– July 2nd– 4th at Hoffner Park. Starting Saturday from 3 PM -1 AM, Sunday from 3 PM – 1 AM. The party continues Monday at 11 AM and closes at 6 PM.
- Sparks in the Park– July 3rd, located at Riverside Ballfield in Milford from 7-10 PM. They’ll have DORA cups, Kona Ice, Johnny’s Creamy Whip mobile unit, and Street Fried Food Truck at the event. Live music starts at 7 PM. Rozzi’s Fireworks go off at 10 PM.
- City of Montgomery Parade and Festival– July 4th at Montgomery Park. The day starts with a parade at 10 AM, followed by a celebration until 2 PM. The parade route runs east along Cooper Road from the Junior High to Montgomery Road and then north to Schoolhouse Lane. Stick around for food, entertainment, and family fun!
- Red, White and Blue Ash– July 4th, at Summit Park. The fun starts at 4 PM, featuring live music from Gavin DeGraw. There will be family-fun festival rides, local food vendors, drinks, live character performances, and more! Fireworks start at 10 PM.
- Taps Tastes and Tunes Festival– July 1st – 3rd at VOA Park. The fun starts Friday at 5 PM, featuring food vendors, ice-cold drinks, and live entertainment. Food Vendors will include Sweets & Meats BBQ, Turkey’s R Us, Craft Burger Bros, Big Dog’s Pizza, Graeter’s and more. July 2nd the party is from Noon – 11 PM, July 3rd from Noon- 10 PM. Fireworks are July 3rd at 10 PM.
- Independence Day Cruise with BB Riverboats– July 3rd from 6:30-11:30 PM on the Ohio River. Independence Day Cruise includes- round-trip cruise to Coney Island for their Balloon Glow & Fireworks, entertainment provided by a DJ, refreshments, reserved indoor seating, full dinner buffet. Bar available to purchase soft drinks, beer, wine, and mixed drinks. Purchase your tickets ahead of time, here.
- Fourth of July Celebration at Washington Park– July 3rd – 4th. The block party starts Saturday at 3 PM, ending at 10 PM. The party starts again Sunday at 6 PM, ending at 10 PM. Enjoy kids games and activities, live music, food from local vendors and drinks. There will be kids activities, games, local eats and of course a fireworks show after sunset.
- Post – Game Fireworks with the Cincinnati Reds– July 4th. Watch the Reds play the New York Mets at Great American Ball Park. The baseball game starts at 6:40 PM. Enjoy a special Fourth of July fireworks show after the game. Tickets start at just $12, you can purchase them here.
Fourth of July in the Cincinnati is going to be booming with fun! I hope you all have a safe and fun holiday.
Looking for more things to do in Cincinnati? Follow along @HomewithHannahDowns!
*Be sure to click the link and check out the website for each event before you head out the door. Please remember to drink responsibly!*